rapcomp

Does this look like the face of concern?

Friday, July 07, 2006

A Millionaire Wannabe in the Big Apple

I drove my oldest son to New York City Wednesday to try out for "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".
I was waiting in line with him when a young lady from the show came up to get his name, she was about to ask me for mine when I told her I was only my sons driver. Her reply was to ask if I would like to take the test as well, I said yes, and they let us in. I thought that was great, I was prepared to sit around and wait for him, but was able to go with him. Fortunatly he passed and got an interview, unfortunatly, I didn't. Oh well, I still got to sit in the AC while I waited for him to finish. I'll let you know if he is picked for the contestant pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home